3.7
Facilities and Services

My husband and I went a month ago to Orlando wanted to see what knid of deal we could get.Honestly the first young man who explained the process to us was awesome and he wasnt the problem it going on 4 hours and way were harrassed after that 3 plus hours, I just wanted it to end. One the managers at the end was the worst, her name was Ali and she was nasty...poor management!! One of the big wigs came over and thank god helped us so we could get out of ther Anyhow I wouldnt waste my time.

Go somewhere else:) sincerely,

KEY

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Westgate Resorts. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Westgate Resorts to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was pushy sales manager. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Westgate Resorts and westgate resorts vacation ownership for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Westgate Resorts?

Comments

Me and my girl,had some of the same experiences that all of you had,we went to Westgate g-burg this past weekend and endured the worst 5 hours a person can go through,to be harassed at the end,because we said no,were blessed to have been strong enough to walk away without any financial lost. Needless to say,we'll just pay to go where we want to go,and do without the timeshare!!!!

I am a thirty one year owner and went to a sales presentation.Three different sales person tried to get me to upgrade to a different unit at a cost of $15,000.

I told them I only paid $6,500 back in 84.

Why would I take out another mortgage and maintenance.They tried for 3 hours.