Las Vegas, Nevada

My wife and I took a sales presentation tour in Las Vegas- Our mistake! Everything they told us was lies.

We have spent almost $20,000 for our "dream vacation" and can't go anywhere except Florida in the off season. Our maintenance fees are almost $1000 and for what??? WE suffered with this "ownership" for 3 years. We searched the internet for one of those cancel companies and decided on a place called timeshare discharge in Orlando.

One place we called wanted $5000 to get out of this nightmare so we decided to go with timeshare discharge(they were much cheaper and financed it for 0%) was the real reason. We were nervous but they knew what they were talking about. It did take 4 months and lots of faxing but we are finally out!!

If you own at Westgate call them, deciding to take that 90 min presentation was the worst decision of our lives. Westgate should be put out of business.

Product or Service Mentioned: Westgate Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Westgate Resorts Cons: Lies, Threats and i have still not used time share after 3 years, Pushy sales manager, Pushy tour people.

Comments

Received a call from an extremely rude telemarketer claiming to be with Worstgate in Las Vegas. When I explained to him that I am on the nationwide do not call list he made up a bunch of BS, using President Obama's name.

I attempted to explain to him that in Florida, every unwanted call is worth a $1500 fine. Per call.

He was extremely argumentative and rude, and "promised" that I would be called again. I will keep a log of dates and times, as he is going to make me rich.

Currently looking for information on how to contact management at that call center so I can get the *** fired.