Westgate has been using my personal cell number as their caller id to target people in the 703 area code.This has been going on since March 19, 2015.

I have reported to FCC and will be filing with the US Attonrney's Office in regards to this matter. As of today, April 9, 2015, I continue to get calls, voicemail, and text messages from people who believe I have called them. I have also had several people call to be put on the do not call list.

It is from those individuals that I was able to find out that it is someone claiming to be or is Wesgate Resorts calling this people.Consumer beware!!

This person wrote the review because of "using my cell number as their caller id" at Westgate Resorts. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Westgate Resorts to "i want them to stop masking their number with my cell number".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Westgate Resorts privacy policy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Westgate Resorts?

Comments