Westgate has been using my personal cell number as their caller id to target people in the 703 area code.This has been going on since March 19, 2015.

I have reported to FCC and will be filing with the US Attonrney's Office in regards to this matter. As of today, April 9, 2015, I continue to get calls, voicemail, and text messages from people who believe I have called them. I have also had several people call to be put on the do not call list.

It is from those individuals that I was able to find out that it is someone claiming to be or is Wesgate Resorts calling this people.Consumer beware!!

This person wrote the review because of "using my cell number as their caller id" at Westgate Resorts. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Westgate Resorts to "i want them to stop masking their number with my cell number".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Westgate Resorts privacy policy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Westgate Resorts?

Comments

Hightide Holidays - Be Aware Hightide Holidays "My wife and I became members of hightide over 10 years ago after they contacted us via phone offering these so called bargain holidays. We paid a few hundred dollars..." Read more Bluegreen Resorts - WARNING - Top 5 Timeshare Scams - Share your thoughts feelings and dealings about your resort! Bluegreen Resorts "Timeshare owners beware! According to the FTC, numerous state attorney generals, BBB and other trusted sources, timeshare owners and consumers going on timeshare presentations are under attack. Anyone who has..." Read more Westgate Resorts - Heavy-handed sales techniques Westgate Resorts "My husband and I were on our honeymoon in Gatlinburg, Tn when we were approached by a "body-snatcher" who convinced us to go on a 90-minute tour for compensation of..." Read more Candlewood Suites - Candlewood 600 Wonderworld Dr. San Marcos TX, 78666 Candlewood Suites " For being a Candlewood Suites I'm real disappointed with our experience here. First night I checked in it was late close to midnight and had a real exhausted day. The..." Read more Experian - The free deep email web scan does not work Experian "Experian is currently promoting a deep web scan for your email and it sounds like a scam because I have submitted a second email and each time at the end..." Read more Gearbest - No real people to get help and poor web interface contact Gearbest "After waiting 2 weeks for my order, it arrived with a damaged part. I spent over an hour navigating the site and none of the help works to get to..." Read more Readydebit - The card no longer allows account to account transfer Readydebit "At the first of each month I usually pay my rent doing the 'account to account' transfer but this month it has been shut down. I called the number given..." Read more Rodan and Fields - BEST on the market! Rodan and Fields "Totally worth the investment. Use sparingly and you won't have any issues. If you're having problems, you're using too much. One swipe at night. It's so easy. My eyelashes have..." Read more