Sheridan, Arkansas

I am an owner of Westgate and I have been since 2007 and the way you treat your owners is the worst I have ever seen. I have been treated like a ***. I called you guys 2 days ago on May 5, 2015 and I am still waiting on a call back. When I finally call you back today the unit I wanted in Branson is gone and it appears like you treat incoming customers better than the ones that have been owners for several years. I will never make a referral to you and I want to get rid of my unit as soon as possible. I repeat I will never make a referral to you and I will give Westgate a bad name whenever I can!!!!!!

Elaine Simpson

Owner

Account # 1500451015

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a partial refund. This person is overall dissatisfied with Westgate Resorts. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Westgate Resorts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Westgate Resorts to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Westgate Resorts?

Comments