3.2
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

Where do I begin they gave us a room on the seventh floor which was very nice however it was only a two bedroom and we requested a two bedroom lock out tried to call we did 15 minutes on the phone nobody answered. It took 30 minutes to get an elevator to get downstairs.

Finally got back down to the check-in area they gave us another room in the 5400 building which must’ve been one of the first ones built because it had green Mika cabinets and white for Micah cabinets it was very dated mildew in the bathrooms and when it rain the patio got extremely wet I complain but was told they were so busy they had no other rooms. I told him I didn’t want to spend my whole vacation waiting for the elevator but didn’t seem to make a difference even though they wanted me to go to a presentation which you would think they would want to put their best foot forward so I canceled. We went the week of July 29 through August 6. the hotel was extremely busy the water pool with the slides had no seating a lot more people and then they have seats.

We walked around the upper and lower areas of the pool for 25 minutes till somebody finally got up to leave and we were able to get three seats for six people The lazy river was so crowded that people were just pretty much floating down with out tubes. People would get out take the tube back to their seats and hold Onto them till they were ready to go back in.

Also even though they have multiple pools they close early and only one remains open till 10 PM so you can imagine how crowded that was on a good note staff is friendly and very helpful they stock the room with plenty of essentials like toilet paper paper towels dish detergent. This is the third Westgate I’ve stayed at I travel a lot to Orlando and it stayed at many resorts And have to say they fall way short of others like Marriott I recommend not to travel in the summer time peak season July and August way too many people.

Comments

"Formica" is a brand name for a laminated composite material.