Westgate is nothing but a huge scam!!!Endless empty promises, we were there for our 90 minute tour for more than 8 hours!!

Listening to Tammy T. spill lie after lie about Westgate offering horseback riding, free meals, and also we were told Westgate owns Wilderness of the Smokies and we could use our time there any time we wanted. Since we are locals, we were told we could come use the Westgate waterpark at anytime for FREE!! Man were we dumb to buy into this BS.

Well needless to say, you cant use the weeks as they are all booked.....yeah right. The unit that we bought, is not the one we stayed in for our one and only visit. Its just the typical old bait & switch. If you call Corporate, they dont care and will do nothing to resolve the situation.

I dont know how these people sleep at night and I hope someday they ALL answer for what they have done to people.

Scamming the hard working that only want better for their families, they all should be ashamed and I hope on Judgement Day, they will have an answer for their wrong doings.

Had an Experience with Westgate Resorts?

Comments

Ridx

Here are some agencies for everyone to contact that are on this class or people whom are fed up with west gate and their deceptive practices. The more people that contact all these agencies the quicker they will be investigated for fraud and ethics on state and federal charges.

1)FTC 1(877)382-4357

2)HUD 1(800)347-3735

3)Bureau of Compliance,Regulations and Complaints,Orlando 1(850)488-1122

4)FL Dept of AG and Consumer Services 1(800)435-7352

Out of FL 1(850)410-3800

5)Div of Consumer Services(timeshares) 1(850)487-1395

6)FL Public Service Commission 1(800)342-3552.

If everyone and I mean everyone that reads these posts contacts all these agencies they will have plenty of ammunition to go after them on several State and Federal charges.Lets give them their just action for all of their deceptive practices and fraud to all they encounter.

Don't listen to them at Westgate, Just HANG UP!!!. IT IS A SCAM. You will end up paying more for less.

lol judgment day eh...

No wonder you bought a timeshare.

Oh P.T. Barnum, how right you were.