Mason, Ohio
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

I bought a timeshare there 11 years ago at the Gatlinburg location on the parkway. I am sorry I ever did it. The cost was huge, I have not been able to use all of the weeks I have had and they are only interested in selling you more timeshares.

One year I had paid off my mortgage and I went to one of the Orlando locations. I was supposed to pick up my title. Instead they tried to talk me into another timeshare, lied several times, then lied and said they couldn't produce my title because the Gatlinburg location was over sold. It took me 2 years and many calls before I finally got the title.

BEWARE - you can spend your money on a vacation anywhere and it will cost you far less than a timeshare scam.

Also it is hard to book a week when you want. You can call up and they will tell you the place is booked, but you can go on the internet and book the same room as a guest that they said was sold out. They only have a set number of units they book for owners so they can sell most of the units to paying guests.

TIMESHARES ARE A SCAM. DON"T DO IT

Product or Service Mentioned: Westgate Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Westgate Resorts Pros: Location.

Westgate Resorts Cons: Maintenance fees, Your pushy sales men that dont take no for answer, Aggressive sales practices, Not being able to book a room at my location.

Comments