Facilities and Services
Quality of Food

Badre Boss...wow, what a winker and the biggest rip off merchant ever

Worst thing about Westgate is that they have the sales patter down to a tee...not only did he use our children as soundbites during the selling process..."What would you think of Mom and Dad if they didn't buy this?"...I had my doubts at the time but went ahead thinking it would be okay but after we got home realised what a mistake we had made. Although I tried making contact with them whilst in Florida they didn't return my emails and you constantly get passed around.

WHATEVER YOU DO NEVER EVER BUY FROM THIS COMPANY - ITS A RIP OFF!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of timeshare from Westgate Resorts. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1800 and wants Westgate Resorts to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was lies, breakfast, kept their for hours and referred to spanish timeshare. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Westgate Resorts for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Westgate Resorts?

Comments

If you signed a contract check the laws in your state you should have a rescission period where you can cancel in writing.