Facilities and Services

A friend referred us to Westgate Gatlinburg and had a concierge call us to pay.We we told that if we did a 90 minute tour we would receive s discounted rate.

I explained that I didn't want my credit pulled and didn't want to give a bunch of personal information out. I confirmed this 2 to 3 times and they said no problem at all, all we had to do his tour the facilities. I confirmed this 2 to 3 times and they said no problem at all, all we have to do is tour the facilities. When we went down to tour the facilities that day they wanted us to fill out a credit statement along with three other release forms.

I told them that I was not comfortable doing this and that I told a guy named Ceasar on the phone when they initially ran my Credit card on July 2 to pay for the reservation. all I was asked is how much I made, if I was married, and if I lived within 60 miles from the resort. They said this is all the information I had to give out and the tour was "no pressure, no obligation". When it was time to do the tour, they started to shuffle all this paperwork in front of me and I wouldn't sign it.

They said I didn't have to do the tour and everything was good. When I checked my credit card statement online I seen that they charged me over when I checked my credit card statement online I seen that they charged me over $700 more. I called corporate and they were very rude and nasty to me. The manager on duty said that I would not be charged any additional and lied to my face and wouldn't even come out to talk to me when I confronted.

His name is Michael and he works at the Gatlinburg location. I would advise you to look else where The manager on duty said that I would not be charged any additional and lied to my face and wouldn't even come out to talk to me when I confronted. His name is Michael and he works at the Gatlinburg location. I would advise you to look else where when staying in Gatlinburg because they will take your money without telling you.

It's hard to believe that in today's society stuff like this still happens. It's a nightmare and I had to consult an attorney to fight this. I will not back down off these scam artists. Please note that nothing in this post has been exaggerated or embellished.

Please note that nothing in this post has been exaggerated or embellished.They will lie to your face, tell you to call corporate, and put you on with someone you can barely speak English, just saying.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of westgate smoky mountain resort and spa gatlinburg from Westgate Resorts. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Westgate Resorts to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Westgate Resorts for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Westgate Resorts?

Comments