2.0
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

This is what a Westgate owner gets at Westgate Myrtle Beach.....nasty(room smelled,dusty,rust in the frig),unkept property(tables by the pool busted,tiles missing around the lazy river)poor management,lewd acts reported to management and it took 15 min before anyone investigated of course the man was gone by then, was treated very poor during our 7 day stay so we left before our time was up and no one contacted us after a written complaint was filed. Will not be going back.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of westgate myrtle beach oceanfront resort. Westgate Resorts needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned westgate myrtle beach oceanfront resort in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Westgate Resorts.

Had an Experience with Westgate Resorts?

Comments

Westgate Resorts - Vacation Ownership Review Westgate Resorts "Was sent a letter offering to extend my expired Vacation Traveler package. The letter stated that they did not want me to lose my investment and that I should call..." Read more Royal Holiday Club - Royal Holiday? No. Royally Scammed? Yes. Royal Holiday Club "While visiting Cozumel the week before Christmas with our family, we were approached on multiple occasions by a man named Pedro. Literally to the point we actually believed he was..." Read more Hightide Holidays - Be Aware Hightide Holidays "My wife and I became members of hightide over 10 years ago after they contacted us via phone offering these so called bargain holidays. We paid a few hundred dollars..." Read more Riverside Resort And Casino - Riverside Hotel & Casino Review (LENGTHY!) Riverside Resort And Casino "This is a detailed review about Don Laughlin's Riverside Hotel and Casino in Laughlin Nevada. Visited on 7-11-16 to 7-14-16. Review written on 7-16-16. OVERALL RATING: 4/5 HOTEL ROOM: 4/5This was our..." Read more Upjerseys Ttjerseys Com - BAD all the way Upjerseys Ttjerseys Com "I just needed a jersey for Sundays at work, since I'm not a football fun, so I didn't wanna pay a fortune. On this website the price was $22, but..." Read more Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al - Terrible Customer Service-Ross Dress for Less Manager Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al "I purchased items from Store #1845 on Sept. 1, 2017 for a total of $30.22. I took the items home and hung them up for wear on a later date...." Read more Chopretail - So far the worst and don't think it will get better. Chopretail "I PURCHASED ALTOIDS AND THOUGHT I WAS GETTING A BETTER DEAL BUT FOUND OUT THE PRICE WAS FOR 2 AND NOT 12. THE 2 WAS FROM CHOPRETAIL ON THE WALMART.COM..." Read more Nfl - Lions always get a unfair shake compared to other teams Nfl " What are we suppose to do as Lion Fans to get a fair shake in this league. Screw the NFL, I'm boycotting for unjust fairness towards the Lions. This..." Read more