3.3

Been a owner since 2001 and every year it gets worse. Along paying 14,000 for my lock off I also pay $1000 in maintenance fees and taxes that go up every year now they're telling me that I can't go to the other six resorts that they promised me unless I pay an extra $500.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Westgate Resorts. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Westgate Resorts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Westgate Resorts to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Westgate Resorts?

Comments

jsanderford
Conroe, Texas, United States #963966

saw your complaint and I know it has been some time.Unfortunately, I was a sales rep in the industry.

After being ripped off myself from the developer, I began helping people terminate their contracts. It is possible to legally stop all fees and ownership. you can call anytime. This is NOT A SCAM!

I am an individual who has researched and decided to go another way.godsman73@gmail.com

Thanks,