Saint Cloud, Florida
2.6

Worst experience ever. They don't have to ever worry about me returning, referring or buying here!

Bought a package to include the water park, specifically told the lady at the 40 minute long check in process. She did not tell me that the ticket was required to be picked up at another desk. Got to the waterpark was told I had to go back to the Service Desk got to the service desk was told I need my ID and a credit card I used again which was left in the room. Although I showed them where I paid on my credit card.

Who else would have my credit card information!!!!! And online access!!!!! How to go back to the room to get the information go back to the service desk to get the ticket then back to the park.

They definitely don't have to worry about me ever patronizing them again. What they should worry about is me telling every media outlet and social media outlet that I can about my experiencea

Product or Service Mentioned: Westgate Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Comments