Plainfield, New Jersey
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

Try bbring a black light into a westgate vacation villa resort. You mat notice that there are green glowing areas thoughout bathroom and bedrooms.

I.E. these are not traces of florecent makeup, it is also a method that exterminators use to find rat urine and detectives to find blood and semen in criminal cases. Is $900 a little high for the maintenance? During past 10 years i couldn't use my timeshare because because of 1) recieving a gramatic brain injury 2)rupturing my appendix 3)diagnosed with skin cancer in my nose resulting in 8 operations 4)knee operation 5) my wife gettin two back surgeries in just over a year.

But the bill was aalways thier for the maintenace fees . Nnd god forbid your late the collection bureaus were waiting in Sseptember to pay what is now $1200.oo in extra fees because your late.

I cnnt even give the hhing away unless i aay a scammer aarge amount of money because they are the (only company that will help get rid of the timeshare. I don't even answer phonecalls from florida new mexico or Nevada any more.

Product or Service Mentioned: Westgate Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments