Mckenna, Washington
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

I wanted to take some time to write a review on westgate resorts. I bought a timeshare 3 years ago at an office on strip they were selling westgate resort flamingo bay.

I was hesitant at first but my husband and I went ahead and bought a 1br at Flamingo bay. I am so happy we bought our timeshare that day Because I have stayed in beautiful accommodations all over the world...Our first year we stayed in Hawaii at the Marriott maui and it was beautiful I looked up resort and a 1br suite the week we went was 5,133 and we paid 179 dollars for the WEEK! I recommend Maui it's beautiful and as an owner we were treated with our own personal concierge who was a wonderful gentleman named Samson. Our 1br suite the service, EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING WAS AMAZING..Our 2nd trip we went to Orlando with our 3 kids it was amazing we stayed at a Westgate property, Westgate and it was beautiful the grounds the pools our villa was to die for and we were so close to everything Disney has to offer.

The service was outstanding our personal concierge was a nice lady named selena who was so helpful in getting us tickets to Disney World, universal and all the restaurant she recommended were amazing.

Not to mention having a microwave a fridge a stove it really was nice. My family loved it and we will be back...Our 3rd trip was to las vegas we stayed at flamingo bay beautiful resort beautiful grounds and the 1br suite was soooooooo nice....I want to thank WESTGATE RESORTS for 3 beautiful vacations ' and many more to come....

Product or Service Mentioned: Westgate Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments

Review sounds like it was written by one of the sales Reps based on my experience with WG Resorts.

@Anonymous

Definely written by WG SALES REP.

Iggyearl

You post on a complaint site that everything is wonderful. How to go.