1.4
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation

Me and my family went to florida with my inlaws to there timeshare in Daytona we wanted to take kids to disney so we did a one of thos time share things we almost got one.so they gave us a week vacation at any resort we had 2 years to pay for and use told us we would be getting a 2 bedroom since that is the one we was going to purchase.went to book are trip we was told all of there resorts were booked we coyld only choose Florida or one in Montana we did not want to travel that far we had to take a studio in Tennessee.it took about 30 minutes to get checked in we had to go to another timeshare meeting are room was suppose to come with waterpark pass went to take kids my wife did not feel like going we get thete they tell me there is no lockers available except in female looker room they told me leave my stuff by chairs.and if i wanted i could charge to my room.mever will i stay at any westgate resort

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Westgate Resorts. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Westgate Resorts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Westgate Resorts to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Westgate Resorts?

Comments

A little difficult to understand what you are saying, but if you buy a timeshare, you will wish you had gotten an STD instead. With you for life.