Gainesville, Virginia

I made reservation with westgate resort at the location on flammingo rd Las Vegas because of the information I was giving at the time of booking.i was told I would have 1king size room and two queen beds inthe second room.I was told that there were twenty four hour shuttle service all day everyday.none of this was true,shuttle stop running at 12:45each nite so if you miss that one you have to pay out so much for cabs or uber or the bus which causes (stress on vacation)Also we were put in a room that the tv didn't work and when called the front desk they no one to fix it so after letting them know we were not accepting this we were put into a room that we should have had in tbe first place.There is no shuttle to pick you up to bring west gate resorts guess from the air por,there should be a courtesy bus or shuttle to transport your guess.Thomas that was assigned to us played mind games with me and my guess to get us over to the westgate hotel to show us the place for up grade and his boss I believe Carla and her boss was in on the set up also..People be honest..Mr Sigel I am a owner I brought family and friends to enjoy my time share because they were interested in purchasing one...when I saw the one at the. new westgate I was ready to up grade.It is so beautiful and has a casino in it yes I wanted that,but your staff had games with them lies,and not being honest.i would not do business with them and I would never refer them to my family and friends.my stay and interaction at westgate resorts in Las Vegas left a heart wrenching feeling.your yards are dark and not well lite..the shuttle sot should be some where you don't have to wait out in tbe heat...there were several guess who complain but I am sure no one feels the need to complain..after we had lunch with Thomas and he show us the suites that was the last we heard from him and the next day a lady name Dawn said she was assigned to us..Not sure what that's about.

Product or Service Mentioned: Westgate Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments