Four Corners, Florida
2.9
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

My fiancée & I purchased not one, but two timeshares and one is 10k the other is about 25K and we are so freaking pissed off! I don't know how we got scammed into buying, but the uneducated timeshare consumers always falls for the bait.

Now we are proud owners of a 1 bedroom villa for 1 week and a 2 bedroom room for 2 weeks, so *** MAD right now.

I am in need of some legal help here to see how we can get out of this scammed purchase. My contact email is : gusto11071@outlook.com

I don't know what to do, anyone pleas help ASAP

Product or Service Mentioned: Westgate Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Your complaint fails to provide the reasons you are upset. Doesn't your contract state the purchase price? Wasn't it disclosed you were purchasing not one, but two timeshare units?

Me and my wife also purchased a timeshare in St. augustine Fl.

20yrs ago for 11000 dollars and receive invitations for weekend trips to look at other timeshares since ours is paid off so we go on vacation go to their seminars and talk to their salespeople for 2 hrs to enjoy a 1000dollar vacation. we love making 100 to 200 dollars and the vacation, heck, we get a five star room 100dollar dinner and paid 150 check we cash at their bank there just by saying NO!