Douglass, Texas
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

Westgate Resorts is all about signing a deal , they will tell you anything to make you purchase , all of the employees know the game of deception and play off of one another ..the lied to my husband & I , when I called to complain I was told it doesn't matter what was on the proposal paper which he was looking at on the computer and exactly what 4 other employees had told us over & over again because we couldn't believe a deal like they was offering could be true, the guy said it only matters what we signed on the contract , he could see we had been lied too & didn't care ..what a company of integrity.

.several other issues To many words to explain ..all I can hope is that some one will see this & not have to go through the grief that my husband & I went through ..we are looking g into our options not sure if we will do a lawyer or take a blow to our credit ..I truely don't see how Mr.SIEGEL And his son & employees sleep at night

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Westgate Resorts. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Westgate Resorts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Westgate Resorts to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Westgate Resorts?

Comments

Griffin, Georgia, United States #1015964

westgate resorts in Orlando florida are the same way so everyone that goes to Orlando fl by pass the scam they are running to *** you out your money.

to jojo #1024171

Looking to stay in orlando offer was 266$ for 5 Nights. Not buying a time share or anything. What information do you have?