Douglass, Texas
1.9
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

My husband & I made a purchase ..we was told a TOTAL LIE THAT DOESN'T EXIST!By more than one person the deal was even written on the proposal I have a copy of .we asked repeatedly if the deal of 49.00 a week unlimited getaways if we book 30 days or less, 99.00 if we book 60 days or less 199.00 if it's 90 days or more ..at any resort or hotel on the list witch includes Hilton ..we thaught it was too good to be true that's why we kept asking them over & over again finally Don the manager at Branson location wrote it on the proposal.

.Needless to say it was all a scam & doesn't exist so I guess we will have to take a blow to our credit , when we called to try to get this figured out we was left on hold for literally hours at a time ,& then no return calls ..this has been a bad bad nightmare & has had me frustrated & in tears

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Westgate Resorts. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Westgate Resorts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Westgate Resorts to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Westgate Resorts?

Comments