La peor experiencia de mi vida ;(

Son UNOs estafadores Que solo nos robaron nuestro dinero y nos arruinaron nuestras vacaciones familiares, si hubiera Una forma de cancelar el contrato *** ellos lo hariamos, Pues solo estamos pagando mensuidades de $199 por mes y la membrecia $89 por mes mas el mantenimiento y cuando quieremos hacer Una reservacion nunca hay nada disponible en el tiempo y el lugar que nosotros queremos!!!!

Estafadores, rateros,!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Westgate Resorts. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Westgate Resorts to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Westgate Resorts and westgate resorts vacation ownership for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Westgate Resorts?

Comments

Motel 6 - Room Review Motel 6 "When we opened the door it was obvious the room had not been cleaned from the last guest from the smell and just looking around..." Read more Westgate Resorts - Vacation Ownership Review Westgate Resorts "Was sent a letter offering to extend my expired Vacation Traveler package. The letter stated that they did not want me to lose my investment and that I should call..." Read more Westgate Resorts - Nightmare at WESTGATE LAKES RESORTS in Orlando, FL Westgate Resorts "We recently stayed at West gate Lake Resort reserving our stay through Interval International. We had a terrible experience from the very beginning of our stay. Upon arrival we were..." Read more Bluegreen Resorts - WARNING - Top 5 Timeshare Scams - Share your thoughts feelings and dealings about your resort! Bluegreen Resorts "Timeshare owners beware! According to the FTC, numerous state attorney generals, BBB and other trusted sources, timeshare owners and consumers going on timeshare presentations are under attack. Anyone who has..." Read more Beware of Underground Diesel in Henderson NV Underground Diesel "STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE! I cannot impress upon you any more adamantly than what I'm telling you! I had previously good experiences with this company regarding my 2000 F-350..." Read more Curriculum Associates - NO JUST NO Curriculum Associates "So I'm using I-Ready and stuff, and it's "teaching" me about figurative language. But it gives me weird examples, and as in weird I mean disturbing. For hyperbole the example..." Read more Readydebit - The card no longer allows account to account transfer Readydebit "At the first of each month I usually pay my rent doing the 'account to account' transfer but this month it has been shut down. I called the number given..." Read more Experian - The free deep email web scan does not work Experian "Experian is currently promoting a deep web scan for your email and it sounds like a scam because I have submitted a second email and each time at the end..." Read more