3.0
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation

I bought timeshare thru Westgate when purchased I bought a one bedroom lock off which means we can use just the one bedroom or the two bedroom if locked off I can go on vacation every year if locked off however when I visited I was told I bought 3 star not a 5 star I didn't get a lockoff and to top it all off it wasn't the same resort so if I wanted to upgraded then I would have the lock off I will own 5 star as well as I will own at the beautiful Townxenter Villa in Kissimee Florida

This person wrote the review because of not as described of westgate resorts vacation ownership from Westgate Resorts. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Westgate Resorts to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Westgate Resorts for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Westgate Resorts?

Comments

#1161914

The Towne Center does trade quite nicely through Interval International, definitely 5 star exchanges in the last 5 years I've owned my unit. It sounds like maybe you own at The Towers?