Bronson, Florida
Featured Not resolved
2.0

I stayed at Westgate Resorts last night, Feb 3-4th 2016.Our room (1035b) had a decent set up and it was a nicely decorated room with a balcony, but it wasn't clean at all!

The laundry room was disgusting, we had bugs all over our entry door, and then this morning I woke up feeling awful, very congested and sneezing like crazy! Knowing I had to get on the road again, I jumped in the shower and that's when I noticed all the mold! All around the shower and on the ceiling. I started investigated further and found 2 corners full of dirt and black mold in the bathroom alone!

It was obvious that they had just tried to paint over it at some point but didn't fix it correctly and this explains why I was feeling so bad, I'm very sensitive to black mold! I immediately went to the front desk to report my findings and was brushed off and told that they couldn't do anything about it because I didn't report it right away when I checked in. I explained that I took pictures of the bathroom but they wouldn't even look at them, simply said they'd pass along the info to housekeeping. I'm very frustrated!

If I had my son along for my trip, I very well could have had a night in the ER as he's even more senitive to black mold and has asthma!

I pray no one else is subjected to this issue and they correct the problem immediately but I'm doubtful!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Westgate Resorts and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Westgate Resorts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Westgate Resorts to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Westgate Resorts?

Comments