Ocilla, Georgia
1.9
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

Yes...visited Westgate for our 1st wedding anniversary...they asked for a $ 50 hold free once we arrived that that was mentioned before hand also after the tour and you told the managers you didn't want any time share the became so nasty and the lady told us she could've been checking on people that really needed her instead of wasting her time with us....I will never go there again!!!!! Gatlinburg Tennessee 5/30-6/3/2015

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Westgate Resorts. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Westgate Resorts to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Westgate Resorts timeshare for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Westgate Resorts?

Comments

WestgateGuestRelations
Orlando, Florida, United States #996356

Thank you so much for letting us know about your experience.We aim in providing our owners and guests with a memorable vacation experience, but we regret to know that your experience was not the exact same.

The fee mentioned is related to incidentals and, in case there are none when you leave, it is credited back to your account upon check-out. In addition, we do invite all our guests to participate in our timeshare presentation and have the opportunity to know the benefits of becoming an owner but is all on their own discretion. It is unfortunate that our sales team made you feel less than valuable as this is not the type of service we wish you to experience.

We will extend this to our resort management for further consideration and training and development purposes.We would love for you to give us an opportunity to exceed your expectations beyond what you’ve discovered!

to WestgateGuestRelations Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #997148

That's utter ***!Even if you "relay" the message no one will take it seriously.

If the choice is up to the consumer then the sales team has no right to become rude.

They should pick a better profession because it's clear commission is all they are about.Your company is a joke and should be shut down!