Westgate resorts

Count me in the law suit .Me and my husband bought a 2 bedroom in Orlando Florida and if this is a scam I wont my

Money back

This is bad they make it sound like its a good deal and for the family to vacation but really its to take people money. how can they sleep at night doing what they do.

I'm gone call them and inquire about these allegation and see what there response is going to be.I had a not feeling when we was going through the process of how determined they wanted you to buy and made it seem like don't do it if you cant , that is bad for business.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Westgate Resorts. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Westgate Resorts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Westgate Resorts to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Westgate Resorts?

Comments

Budget Inn - Room Review Budget Inn "I stayed at the Budget Inn in Pinellas Park, Florida off Hwy 19 N from Thursday, 9/22 until Monday, 9/25. I've never stayed in such a rat hole! I stayed..." Read more Westgate Resorts - Vacation Ownership Review from Four Corners, Florida Westgate Resorts "My fiancée & I purchased not one, but two timeshares and one is 10k the other is about 25K and we are so freaking pissed off! I don't know how..." Read more Westgate Resorts - Nightmare at WESTGATE LAKES RESORTS in Orlando, FL Westgate Resorts "We recently stayed at West gate Lake Resort reserving our stay through Interval International. We had a terrible experience from the very beginning of our stay. Upon arrival we were..." Read more Econo Lodge - Knoxville Tn Econo Lodge "Hello, I'm writing about my recent stay at a choice hotel. On Friday 09/08/17 I checked in to room 236 in Knoxville TN's Econo Lodge at 500 Lovell Rd. I'm..." Read more Nightmare in Tuscaloosa, AL- InTown Suites Intown Suites "If you love horror movies and would like to star in one, head on over to In Town Suites in Tuscaloosa, AL! This place has an all inclusive horror experience...." Read more Hired Dex Media to build a web site. Dex Media "After 1 1/2 years Dex Media still has not completed my web site and they have been fully paid. I have about fifty emails stating their problems in completing my..." Read more Cheapoair - Deceit/deception when dealing with this company Cheapoair "$70 extra in unauthorized charges for so call enhanced seating fees masked as travel service fees??? Really? We were just buying tickets, not requesting any travel service. I disputed this,..." Read more Sleep Number - Salesperson insisted it would work and it didn't Sleep Number "The salesman Dan continually told us that the only problem with the adjustable bed not fitting was a slay bed and a bed with drawers at the bottom. We took..." Read more