Went in for a 1.5 hour presentation.Trapped for 3 hours with salesperson.

Very high pressure sales tactics. Reminded me of buying a car, if you say no they get their manager to try pressuring you some more. Fulfilled my 1.5 hour obligation plus a hour 1/2. Finally got out of pressure meeting and had to walk 3/4's of a mile back to our car where we started the ordeal.

Did not get offered a ride back by sales person.Never do it again.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Westgate Resorts. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Westgate Resorts to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Westgate Resorts westgate resorts timeshare presentation for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Westgate Resorts?

Comments

Westgate Resorts - Vacation Ownership Review from Bronson, Florida Westgate Resorts "I stayed at Westgate Resorts last night, Feb 3-4th 2016. Our room (1035b) had a decent set up and it was a nicely decorated room with a balcony, but it..." Read more Royal Holiday Club - Royal Holiday? No. Royally Scammed? Yes. Royal Holiday Club "While visiting Cozumel the week before Christmas with our family, we were approached on multiple occasions by a man named Pedro. Literally to the point we actually believed he was..." Read more Baymont Inn And Suites - Broken and Dirty EVERYTHING, EVERYWHERE! Baymont Inn And Suites "...At first glance the room looked clean.But upon close examination we discovered totally unacceptable conditions, such as..." Read more Westgate Resorts - Vacation Ownership Review from Four Corners, Florida Westgate Resorts "My fiancée & I purchased not one, but two timeshares and one is 10k the other is about 25K and we are so freaking pissed off! I don't know how..." Read more Nightmare in Tuscaloosa, AL- InTown Suites Intown Suites "If you love horror movies and would like to star in one, head on over to In Town Suites in Tuscaloosa, AL! This place has an all inclusive horror experience...." Read more Hired Dex Media to build a web site. Dex Media "After 1 1/2 years Dex Media still has not completed my web site and they have been fully paid. I have about fifty emails stating their problems in completing my..." Read more Rodan and Fields - BEST on the market! Rodan and Fields "Totally worth the investment. Use sparingly and you won't have any issues. If you're having problems, you're using too much. One swipe at night. It's so easy. My eyelashes have..." Read more Ruvilla - Poor quality, Customer service not reasonable. Ruvilla "One purchase, never will again. Bought a pair of hiking boots and found the sole to be separating. I contacted and told them the case, this was found after wearing..." Read more