First the tour managers (ivone de Jesus) were rude and mean because they asked for id and credit card and they bring it back with out any receipt.Then they starter to say that we should not use our phones because we had to pay attention.

Then she gave us options of buying an appartament and then she said it was optional and we thought that we were going to get tickets to Disney World in a discount we she started to say things about real date and buying a home.Then she took us in a worthless trip that took a long time and then we said we could not buy it and then she got mad said that we live in a household with cockroaches and she was forcing us to buy and we said no and she got up and left

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Westgate Resorts. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Westgate Resorts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Westgate Resorts to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Westgate Resorts?

Comments