Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

I arrived back to the resort at 11:08 last night and the parking lot was full. After driving around for 15 minutes, we decided to park in the open space by the security gate.

I left my car at 11:25 and packed for the drive home. At midnight I brought all of our luggage to the car and packed so we didn't have to do that first thing. At 2:15 a m I was awaken from sleep by a phone call from security stating that I needed to move my car. The manager on duty was rude, and thought if was humorous that I would be upset to be woken up.

He also said my car had not been parked in that spot since 11:30...he called me a liar.

When I asked if he was going to wake up all of the other people who were parked it the 15 minute check in spots or the people that parked in the white lined areas, he said maybe. I told him this could not be protocol for Westgate to wake people up at 2:15 a m...but I was the only one called to move from the lot.

Product or Service Mentioned: Westgate Resorts Security Guard.

Comments

North Augusta, South Carolina, United States #1338762

Did you subpoena their phone records, or do you possess the ability to know they only called you through other means? If so, I would like to know how to achieve that ability.