Plz do not waste your vacation time at one of these lousy Westgate Resorts.They only want your money and will pressure you so much that you will give anything to just get out of there.

There are soo many bad reviews about this company online, they have a D- with the BBB. And the owner, David Segiel, was found guilty on sexual harrassment charges on one of his employees!! This is not someone you want to do business with!! WE WANT OUT!

Hope this review will help someone else who got suckered.But if your reading this chances are its too late, Good luck!

Review about: Westgate Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Had an Experience with Westgate Resorts?

Comments

kharwa
Durban, Kwazulu-Natal, South Africa #586856

I would like ti hear people stories on how they were scammed by timeshare people

Please email me on

kharwa@vodamail.co.za

Westgate does not report to the credit bureaus as it is all in house financing. If you decide not to pay they can only send you to in house collections, but it will never hit your credit report.

Just an FYI.

We sat in on a Westgate Resort presentation arranged by Planet Hollywood last week in Vegas.OMG,those people have no idea how unethical they are.We were so close to signing.The only good thing,we had a ride in a big black limo.Our gift was a 50 dollar Visa reward Card which after reading the fine print,there is a 4 dollar monthly charge.We will not use this card.

During the Westgate sales pitch by their scamming employees, they never mentioned the yearly fees for maintenance and taxes, which I must pay. Due to the financial down-turn, I have never, once, used the time share. I wanted to be relieved of this reoccurring expense, without success.

Is bankruptcy the only way out?

we just got sucked in about 3 days ago can we get out? we have heard nothing good about it...

Ridx

Here are some agencies for everyone to contact that are on this class or people whom are fed up with west gate and their deceptive practices. The more people that contact all these agencies the quicker they will be investigated for fraud and ethics on state and federal charges.

1)FTC 1(877)382-4357

2)HUD 1(800)347-3735

3)Bureau of Compliance,Regulations and Complaints,Orlando 1(850)488-1122

4)FL Dept of AG and Consumer Services 1(800)435-7352

Out of FL 1(850)410-3800

5)Div of Consumer Services(timeshares) 1(850)487-1395

6)FL Public Service Commission 1(800)342-3552.

If everyone and I mean everyone that reads these posts contacts all these agencies they will have plenty of ammunition to go after them on several State and Federal charges.Lets give them their just action for all of their deceptive practices and fraud to all they encounter.

I bought a 1 bedroom twice a year or 2 bedroom once a year in 2005 at Myrtle Beach.I have always booked a 2 bedroom but this year decided to book 1 bedroom and he wants me to pay and I wasn't never told about a fee unless I was exchanging to another resort.

Let me know what is going on about this lawsuit.

I have already got ripped off by a company claiming they would sale this but they just made a joke of us.Keep me in touch.

We have a solution contact aldo i have started to gather people for this suite and the more the better his # is4077303230the more people we get the better.You wont regret contacting him so we can resolve this issue with our funds back and seek justice for their scamming practices and put them behind us with.There are no out of pocket fees and he is a consumer advocate attorney and is ready to pursue this to the fullest.

OMG!I want out.

I wished I never walked through the door of Planet Hollywood in Vegas!Has anyone had any success in getting out!

Westgate? Just DON'T DO IT.....

My inlaws were so sucked into this scam that they 'bought' 2 units! They hardly ever got to have their time because they

'accidently" oversold their week........so they had to take ANOTHER slot with no choice in the matter!!

Save yourself big headaches!!! Stop before you go!!!