When I bought the timeshare I was told that if I was not happy with it they would buy it back.I was not aware that there were also maintence fees and that they continually increase.

I was told that I could use the resort anytime during an odd year which is not true. I want my money back and they can take this timeshare back like they said they would!!!! When I called in the past to request a week some strange reason it was not available.

I paid over $15,000 I should be able to use my week with no problems!!!!!!This is all a scam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had an Experience with Westgate Resorts?

Comments

Herndon, Virginia, United States #619244

Fuoroli Vs Westgate Trial set 2/10/2014 10am, Las Vegas NV

Bronx, New York, United States #593630

They ate scam artist and something has to be done about them.

Westgate Guest Relations

We apologize for the availability issues you have experienced.We want you to be able to use the weeks you paid for.

Please contact our owners relations department so we can sort things out. We understand your frustration and we want to help.

Please contact us as soon as you can.

to Westgate Guest Relations Steelville, Missouri, United States #596437

Westgate is not about a great family time and values like the founder says this company is about.Worst money of my life.

I am in *** as a Westhate customer.:(

to Westgate Guest Relations #613759

You are ***

It Not to late to put you name on the list.

I had the same problems and not I want my money back, This is a scam's and a waist of money.

to ashley Knoxville, Tennessee, United States #593836

Same here we bought ours in 2007 and have not been able to use it.

We tried to do a partial week for my daughters 13th birthday I was told it was booked for that whole weekend but a friend was able to book it and pay for the same weekend. I called the manager that handled our sale and was told that week books fast so I tried to book 11 months in advance was told the same thing.

This year I thought I have week 42 I will book it for that week I can't be denied. Boy was I wrong I was told that's a busy season and I needed to book earlier. I said well it is a 3 month notice and my week. I was told it didn't matter. We have ours for all on our membership card which we were told we can use any time and guaranteed for our week but that is not true.

We were also told that we could use the resort for the indoor waterpark whether we are staying there or just drive up for the day and we were told 3 years ago we have to pay to use the waterpark. that that is no longer in effect.

I feel your pain. I have not been able to us my timeshare. Everytime I try to make reservations nothing is available or I must pay an additional $500-$1000.