Winchester, Nevada

Ok I try not to complain.......well not too much but these fools done lost their minds.After I ate and went up to my room, I still had not gotten my towels I requested, nor the rod replaced.

Ok earlier my baby boy almost fell in the shower but luckily I was there to catch him but in the process the rod, shower rod screw became detached so I called and called and still nothing. I did not leave out to 5 pm and now at 1:30 in the mornting you wanna ring a phone and send a huge man in the room after I already explained to the front desk at midnight that we are going to sleep ???????? That big ninja scared the heck out of me. My heart is still pumping hard.

What the heck really ???? JESUSS!!!

Who does that.........theses fool really disturbed me I was knocked out!!!!!Corporate will be getting a call!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of westgate resorts room. Westgate Resorts needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned westgate resorts room in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Westgate Resorts.

Had an Experience with Westgate Resorts?

Comments

Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Ramada OKC near Bricktown 2001 East Reno Avenue, OKC, OK 73117 Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "Lets see we booked online for this hotel for 12-31-16. When we arrived they had stated that they were over booked and that they would have to find us a..." Read more Riverside Resort And Casino - Riverside Hotel & Casino Review (LENGTHY!) Riverside Resort And Casino "This is a detailed review about Don Laughlin's Riverside Hotel and Casino in Laughlin Nevada. Visited on 7-11-16 to 7-14-16. Review written on 7-16-16. OVERALL RATING: 4/5 HOTEL ROOM: 4/5This was our..." Read more Westgate Resorts - Absolute worst hotel experience I have ever had Westgate Resorts "The word ‘resort’ is used very loosely here. We stayed July 10, 2016 – July 12, 2016. • TAKE YOUR MONEY ELSEWHERE!! THIS PLACE DOES NOT DESERVE YOUR BUSINESS!! • Used Priceline for booking..." Read more Bluegreen Resorts - WARNING - Top 5 Timeshare Scams - Share your thoughts feelings and dealings about your resort! Bluegreen Resorts "Timeshare owners beware! According to the FTC, numerous state attorney generals, BBB and other trusted sources, timeshare owners and consumers going on timeshare presentations are under attack. Anyone who has..." Read more Beware of Underground Diesel in Henderson NV Underground Diesel "STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE! I cannot impress upon you any more adamantly than what I'm telling you! I had previously good experiences with this company regarding my 2000 F-350..." Read more North Coast Auto Mall - They fooled me twice; shame on me! North Coast Auto Mall "My sister hosted a foreign exchange student from China for his senior year of High School. He was subsequently accepted to attend Ohio State University. As a graduation present, his..." Read more Treasure Garden Furniture Covers Fading Fast Treasure Garden "Two months ago, I purchased Treasure Garden furniture covers for my firepit, chairs and cantilever umbrella. Within a month I noticed that the firepit cover was already fading. I've attached..." Read more Airbnb - Air BNB sucks Airbnb "I booked a place in Miami that listed free breakfast, beer, oceanview, and 3 bedroom. When I arrived there was a half empty case of eggs, milk, cookies, etc. There..." Read more