Lawrenceville, Georgia
3.0

We booked 3 nights at Wegate resort in Kissimee. Checked in during afternoon and went out for night.

After my wife took shower, I took one and water stopped (1130pm). I called maintenance and 20 minutes

later, maintenance confirmed that they could not fix it. Gave me opportunity to move( not at mid nite after I unpacked ). Sent me to another room for shower( it did not work).

Waited 20 minutes and was sent to another room which finally worked. Plumber in morning fixed. In morning, plumber fixed shower. (Never an apology or offer of reimbursement).

Part 2. Welcome Agent ( automatically sent there after we check in). Told of us of amenities including a free shuttle. Give us a flyer that is darkened out fin too many copies but verbally tells us where to pick it up.

Next day we get on shuttle. Later on that evening when I checked shuttle return time at Disney was told I was supposed to reserve a spot beforehand ( never told before) so we took taxi back at our expense. Next day told shuttle mgr, she reconfirmed policy and told us reservations were filled and we had to make other arrangements.

Offer us a "free breakfast ". Put vacation was a disaster.

Product or Service Mentioned: Westgate Resorts Room.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments