made the mistake of trusting the sales team, nobody said they only owned a few rooms.westgate said no availability, yet planet hollywood has plenty.

hours spent on the phone, and no joy. two years of payment and no vacation. keep getting offered flamingo bay, but we upgraded, so why would we want to go back there. total rip off company.

they are not even prepared to tell us how many rooms they own in the tower. do they own a 100 and sell them to 2000? we live in england, and with service charges etc.

it would be cheaper to go all inclusive for 12 days than the seven we cannot even get.

Review about: Westgate Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Had an Experience with Westgate Resorts?

Comments

Ridx

Here are some agencies for everyone to contact that are on this class or people whom are fed up with west gate and their deceptive practices. The more people that contact all these agencies the quicker they will be investigated for fraud and ethics on state and federal charges.

1)FTC 1(877)382-4357

2)HUD 1(800)347-3735

3)Bureau of Compliance,Regulations and Complaints,Orlando 1(850)488-1122

4)FL Dept of AG and Consumer Services 1(800)435-7352

Out of FL 1(850)410-3800

5)Div of Consumer Services(timeshares) 1(850)487-1395

6)FL Public Service Commission 1(800)342-3552.

If everyone and I mean everyone that reads these posts contacts all these agencies they will have plenty of ammunition to go after them on several State and Federal charges.Lets give them their just action for all of their deceptive practices and fraud to all they encounter.

Westgate sold the Towers to Harrahs.Paid $600 in advance 2 years ago for 4 night stay.

Since Westgate sold Towers in November, Westgate will not honor any purchases.

Instead Westgate rerouting stays to Flamingo Club.Never deal with these crooks again..