I remember some time ago when I was contacted by Westgate Resorts to come in as an investor.However being an avid and seven Vester myself in the world of real estate when it's too good to be true it's not always true.

You know if David Siegel was a little bit more forthcoming in his proposals and understood the fundamentals of common financial intelligence.....Perhaps he wouldn't be in need of 300 million to save is Las Vegas project.so are you invested in Davenport and let me just tell you from a conservative standpoint it's been doing great for me.

Had an Experience with Westgate Resorts?

Comments

Westgate Resorts - Vacation Ownership Review Westgate Resorts "Was sent a letter offering to extend my expired Vacation Traveler package. The letter stated that they did not want me to lose my investment and that I should call..." Read more Candlewood Suites - Candlewood 600 Wonderworld Dr. San Marcos TX, 78666 Candlewood Suites " For being a Candlewood Suites I'm real disappointed with our experience here. First night I checked in it was late close to midnight and had a real exhausted day. The..." Read more Westgate Resorts - Westgate Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort Review from Fayetteville, North Carolina Westgate Resorts "This is what a Westgate owner gets at Westgate Myrtle Beach.....nasty(room smelled,dusty,rust in the frig),unkept property(tables by the pool busted,tiles missing around the lazy river)poor management,lewd acts reported to management..." Read more Motel 6  123 Huckleberry Heights  Hannibal Missouri  63401 Motel 6 "1st photo is above the mirror/sink area when you walk in. The light hood is broke and filthy. 2nd photo where a water sprinkle system use to be. And also now..." Read more Experian - The free deep email web scan does not work Experian "Experian is currently promoting a deep web scan for your email and it sounds like a scam because I have submitted a second email and each time at the end..." Read more Sleep Number - Salesperson insisted it would work and it didn't Sleep Number "The salesman Dan continually told us that the only problem with the adjustable bed not fitting was a slay bed and a bed with drawers at the bottom. We took..." Read more Treasure Garden Furniture Covers Fading Fast Treasure Garden "Two months ago, I purchased Treasure Garden furniture covers for my firepit, chairs and cantilever umbrella. Within a month I noticed that the firepit cover was already fading. I've attached..." Read more Beware of Underground Diesel in Henderson NV Underground Diesel "STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE! I cannot impress upon you any more adamantly than what I'm telling you! I had previously good experiences with this company regarding my 2000 F-350..." Read more