I've been an owner since 2003 in Orlando Florida, Westgate Towers

When I purchase my week l was shown a layout of things to come

In it was going to be a man made lake right at our door step

We be able to rent wave runners, fishing canoeing other water sports also certain properties would not be developed.

All I have in 2014 is a concert jungle

With poor maintenance

Had an Experience with Westgate Resorts?

Comments

Welland, Ontario, Canada #927181

I agree.I bought at the towers in 1999.

It was not what was promised. We were suppose to have a pizza place on the pool deck, a pool side bar. Nothing has ever been done. It seems they rent the units to whoever walks in off the streets.

They are kept up to a lows standard. There is nothing we can do.

You are stuck or sell at a low rate.My maintenance fees have increased over 400.00 dollars since I bought.

Unfortunately, my family bought into a timseshare with this company during our vacation.Despite our continues efforts saying no, after 4 hours we bought into it.

After realizing the mistake we made i tried to call to cancel. No one at westgate was able to direct me to the cancelatio procedure and some were very rude. Now im in the process of canceling and hoping that things go smoothly.

Thanks to everybody about your comments.Unfortunatly because if the pressure they put you through noone is able to investigate and read the reviews before getting trap into the scam.