Beacon Square, Florida
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

I have week 23 the year fathers day feel on it they gave my condo out they trod to give us another one in the back on this floor i own first floor on the pool I has to threaten police before they gave me my condo out was midnight before we got in they never have available one need rooms when try to trade i was told if none available they would upgrade but i would always get fees go up every year it started first time we went and found out they have isa different condo them they promised have the map marked by their agent and they would not honor the place is nightmare can't give away!!!!!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of westgate resorts condo rental. Westgate Resorts needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned westgate resorts condo rental in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Westgate Resorts.

Had an Experience with Westgate Resorts?

Comments