Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

We were scammed into going to one of their "90 minutes seminar" all because we were promised free tickets to a theme park.Well we went & WORSE DECISION EVER!!

it took longer than 90 minutes. We were tired of hearing them talk and pressuring us into buying one of their plans. Kids wanted to leave as well. So we finally gave in to get one of their packages ($800 for a week) & we weren't informed about the 10 day cancellation and in writing!

Fast forward & now due to some unforseen circumstances, we aren't able to use the vacation and we won't be getting our money back. So they basically just stole over $800 from us. THIS PLACE IS A SCAM!!!!

the people working there should be ashamed of themselves!Where are their morals?

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Westgate Resorts. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Westgate Resorts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Westgate Resorts to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Westgate Resorts?

Comments

#1161907

It's in the contract, don't you read things before you sign?

The cancellation clause is in the contract.

Just wait! You will soon be getting a bill for annual fees and maintenance.