I own a property in Orlando at the lakes and I had enjoyed it but upon last vacation I got pushed into a sales pitch and talked into upgrading.Because I really did not have the money they "worked with me" to come up with the deposit which was a vacation.

I cancelled the sale but did not realize I did not cancel the vacation I had signed for and have been harassed ever since. I keep seeing on line that people are frustrated and angry and are talking about a class action suit. I think that is great but Mr David Siegle has a ton of lawyers to deal with that and I do not think he is worried that anything will come from that.

What I think will get his attention is a united boycott of payments on a certain date so that no money is flowing into his coffers or to the paychecks of the people who are perpetuating his scam.THIS will get his attention.

Review about: Westgate Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Had an Experience with Westgate Resorts?

Comments

Ridx

Here are some agencies for everyone to contact that are on this class or people whom are fed up with west gate and their deceptive practices. The more people that contact all these agencies the quicker they will be investigated for fraud and ethics on state and federal charges.

1)FTC 1(877)382-4357

2)HUD 1(800)347-3735

3)Bureau of Compliance,Regulations and Complaints,Orlando 1(850)488-1122

4)FL Dept of AG and Consumer Services 1(800)435-7352

Out of FL 1(850)410-3800

5)Div of Consumer Services(timeshares) 1(850)487-1395

6)FL Public Service Commission 1(800)342-3552.

If everyone and I mean everyone that reads these posts contacts all these agencies they will have plenty of ammunition to go after them on several State and Federal charges.Lets give them their just action for all of their deceptive practices and fraud to all they encounter.

Dollar Corner, Washington, United States #412816

Treated my family terrible after paying for two years. The stories I could tell you. Even have them on video telling outright lies on the promises they make.

I totally agree I am going to stop paying them all together they treated me like straight *** when I went to visit my home resort after paying for 2 years...