Update by user Oct 07, 2011

Not only did they scam us but their head concierge Rob H. did nothing to satisfy us in fact he tried to intimadate us by getting in our faces, yelling at us and out right telling us NO he would not help us, HE WAS OUT RIGHT RUDE, and any company that would employee someone like that in a customer service position must need their head examined. I would advise that NO ONE should buy a time share from WESTGATE/Central Florida Investments.

Original review posted by user Oct 07, 2011

Westgate resorts sold us a time share under false pretenses.They explained the following year when we tried to reserve for our vacation, told us we could only come in January or March, who would go to Tenn in those months.

They never explained what we were buying I guess we should have been more careful, but you would think you could trust a big corp. There was so much paper work you could never have read it all before you bought, but they never took the time to explain, they wanted a sale at all cost. When we arrived they gave us the worst room available and we vacation with our famiy did not put us anywhere near them. Now next year if I want to come in October, I not only have to pay my monthly payment, taxes and additional 600.00 to come.

Of course I can come in Jan or March for just the cost of my taxes, I would have never agreed this, they scammed us, and now they want to up grade us.I don't think so I will let the time share go they will not get another dime from us.

Had an Experience with Westgate Resorts?

Comments

Ridx

Here are some agencies for everyone to contact that are on this class or people whom are fed up with west gate and their deceptive practices. The more people that contact all these agencies the quicker they will be investigated for fraud and ethics on state and federal charges.

1)FTC 1(877)382-4357

2)HUD 1(800)347-3735

3)Bureau of Compliance,Regulations and Complaints,Orlando 1(850)488-1122

4)FL Dept of AG and Consumer Services 1(800)435-7352

Out of FL 1(850)410-3800

5)Div of Consumer Services(timeshares) 1(850)487-1395

6)FL Public Service Commission 1(800)342-3552.

If everyone and I mean everyone that reads these posts contacts all these agencies they will have plenty of ammunition to go after them on several State and Federal charges.Lets give them their just action for all of their deceptive practices and fraud to all they encounter.

Take the time to read my post it is in the works as we speak and gaining speed.It is worth your time and effort.

No Timeshare