1.4
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

Our initial stay was only suppose to be $450 for 4 nights 5 days with the sales pitch.Which we paid up front.

We flew all the way from cleveland ohio only to get to the front desk and they needed $50 upfront for incidentals for the room.

They wouldnt allow my fiancé to use her bank card for the $50 because her name wasnt on the card.However they allowed us to use that same card to pay $400 more to so we wouldnt be homeless in florida with my mom and our 6 kids.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of westgate resorts accommodation from Westgate Resorts. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Westgate Resorts to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Westgate Resorts for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Westgate Resorts?

Comments

Westgate Resorts - Westgate resort robs people Westgate Resorts "I prepaid for a vacation at Westgate and agreed to a 90 presentation. Unfortunately I had a medical emergency & went to the front desk an hour and half..." Read more Silverleaf Resorts - Find another place to stay Silverleaf Resorts "...Units are run down, customer service stinks. I checked in and air conditioner did not work..." Read more Royal Holiday Club - Royal Holiday? No. Royally Scammed? Yes. Royal Holiday Club "While visiting Cozumel the week before Christmas with our family, we were approached on multiple occasions by a man named Pedro. Literally to the point we actually believed he was..." Read more Candlewood Suites - Candlewood 600 Wonderworld Dr. San Marcos TX, 78666 Candlewood Suites " For being a Candlewood Suites I'm real disappointed with our experience here. First night I checked in it was late close to midnight and had a real exhausted day. The..." Read more Cheapoair - Deceit/deception when dealing with this company Cheapoair "$70 extra in unauthorized charges for so call enhanced seating fees masked as travel service fees??? Really? We were just buying tickets, not requesting any travel service. I disputed this,..." Read more Rodan and Fields - BEST on the market! Rodan and Fields "Totally worth the investment. Use sparingly and you won't have any issues. If you're having problems, you're using too much. One swipe at night. It's so easy. My eyelashes have..." Read more Gearbest - No real people to get help and poor web interface contact Gearbest "After waiting 2 weeks for my order, it arrived with a damaged part. I spent over an hour navigating the site and none of the help works to get to..." Read more Curriculum Associates - NO JUST NO Curriculum Associates "So I'm using I-Ready and stuff, and it's "teaching" me about figurative language. But it gives me weird examples, and as in weird I mean disturbing. For hyperbole the example..." Read more