Westgate Resorts in Orlando, Florida have the biggest scam going.We bought into the resort back in 2003, then upgraded in 2005.

But when we paid for our upgrade they told us we had a "floating week", and we later learned that we have a "Value" week, which is Feb.-March. They also told us that we could exchange throughout Westgate at any time, for no additional charge. Now we learned that since we have this "Value Week", if we want to go anywhere within Westgate outside of our home base, we have to pay between $500-$1000, depending on the place and week. Westgate sucks and I don't advise anyone to buy into this property.

They are scammers.

Every year that we go on vacation we have issues upon our arrival also.It's so stressful - you're better off at an all inclusive hotel.

Review about: Westgate Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Had an Experience with Westgate Resorts?

Comments

all you people who buy timesharing are jackasses and *** fools..everyone i know can't sell their timesharing. they are all stuck...they can't even rent them out...I go to all timesharing selling events....i take all the free gifts they have to offer...I eat all the sandwiches and drink all the soda or juice In my head i am laughing at the sales reps., because i know i am not buying....I get to stay in vegas for free...i stay in orlando, for free...next time i will be staying in Miami for free...All i have to do is give up 2hrs of my time...No body gets me to sign on the dotted line...i use them....they don't use me.....(ha ha)

Same thing happened to us!!! Now we must try to resell, with no time on our hands and no more money to list. I AGREE with you we need to warn everone.

I'm going to FL this summer and will be passing out business cards and putting them in restrooms and gas station so people can join. I'm thinking that once we have enough people. Maybe up to 2,000.00 I would like to set up an up coming dates for protesting in Washington and FL. They need to hear our voices. I don't mine taking off 1 month to do this. I'm still upset the fact that they can still scam other families.

Please do the same in your home town. There are free business cards on line you can create.

Log on to facebook

type in: Westgate Resort is a SHAM... WOW

Log on to facebook

type in: Westgate Resort is a SHAM... WOW

We bought a timeshare in August of 2009 in Westgate Resorts in Gatlinburg Tennessee.My husband is a handicapped and has to ride a scooter or motorized wheelchair.

It was very obvious to our salesman and his manager that he was crippled. We asked if we could get a handicapped timeshare and their answer was "no problem" We have found out that everything we were told about the unit is a lie and also when we called to make a reservation, we were told that we could not be promised a handicap unit and that the fact that the saleman told us that was wrong. We tried to get out of our contract on the 8th day and they were going to call Coroporate office and handle it but did not so now they are telling us that we are locked into the contract. We have no use for a timeshare that is not handicapped.

Do not listen to these people, if you get a call offering you a weekend and a tour of their facilities, run!! They are all chronic liars and do not care about anything except getting you to sign the contract. We have gotten through to the person that is next in line beneath David Siegel and she told us that since we had a signed contract, Mr.

Siegel is holding us to it.Never mind that we cannot use it, no wonder he got rich, he is not an honest man!!!