We bought a one time vacation package from Westgate, to test the waters of owning a timeshare.All I can say is it is good thing we did not invest.

We used our package this last weekend (3 night stay) at the Smokey Mountain Wilderness Resort in Gatlinburg, TN. We in without any problem. However, we had signed a contract for a one bedroom efficiency. They gave us a very, very, small studio (one queen bed and one small pull out sofa) with a small kitchen.

The room did not have a view as promised, but was located in a basement location (on the bottom floor of three). The only view we had was of the steps coming down. I was told efficiency is not a kitchen, but meant one bedroom studio? What, either it is one bedroom or studio.

the room was an older room that was in need of some repair. Customer service was non-responsive, we still had to go speak with a representative about buying a time share, even after we told them no on more than one occasion. I would have rather stayed at any of the other local hotels and paid to get into the water park (which is geared more for younger children, not so much teenagers).

Was not a good get away!!Bottom line, customer service awful, accommodations not what was promised, and very pushy sales staff.

Review about: Westgate Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Had an Experience with Westgate Resorts?

Comments

The most important part of a reltsionahip is mutual respect for one another no matter what the quirks are.My man for example likes to fly his radio controlled air planes all the time which is something I support but many not necessarily show as much enthusiasm for all the time.

The problem with nudism is that it is not entirely a recreation for some but a complete lifestyle. I recommend you embrace this as your lifestyle if that is what you want and evaluate your reltsionahip status if your girlfriend is not entirely supportive of who you are.There are ways to get a women interested in nudism for its wholesome values of body acceptance. My personal recommendation is to seek out a local women's spa and treat your girlfriend to a moment of pampering. Many of these spas are clothing optional which cater to women alone.

Be sure to select a facility where social nudity is the norm so your woman can experience it around other women firsthand. Once she gets past her inhibitions and body complexes, she may be more inclined to give social nudity a chance with you.

Good luck!-1Was this answer helpful?

Westgate Guest Relations

Thank you for your comments.We apologize for any confusion that occurred during your booking.

Our studio (efficiency) units are different from our one bedroom units. We will be sure to share your comments with our staff so that we can prevent this from happening again.

We did not mean to intentionally mislead you and for that, we truly apologize.You can contact us at anytime if you would still like to speak with a member of management about your stay.

Dont waste your money on Westgate.