I prepaid for a vacation at Westgate and agreed to a 90 presentation.Unfortunately I had a medical emergency & went to the front desk an hour and half before the presentation time.
I was told it was ok & she hoped I felt better then 2 wks later I got charged an additional $700 as a penalty fee. This is ridiculous.....I was now told by a supervisor that I should have gone to the local ER to provide them with documrnation. I was never told that at the front desk or was I offered a ride to the hospital.
Westgate Resorts are thieves!How do they get away with robbery?
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Mis information uncompromising
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Vacation Ownership
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "We are platinum members of Interval International. We had a deposit that we needed to use before July and a planned vacation to Nova Scotia. We used our exchange for..."
- "My husband and I were on our honeymoon in Gatlinburg, Tn when we were approached by a "body-snatcher" who convinced us to go on a 90-minute tour for compensation of..."
- "I arrived in Macon on December 14, 2011 at approximately 6pm from VA to visit my niece in the hospital. My older sister had made arrangements for me to stay..."
- "Two chests shipped by UPS were destroyed in transit. UPs refuses to accept liability and bounces me to the local shipping agent, who bounces me back to UPS. UPS then..."
- "My complaint is against Surface Solutions & Design and its owner/operators, Peter M. *** and Lucie R. Elmer, for being deceptive about their product and the absolutely terrible floor installation..."
- "Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX5V, MT4G memory stick, cleaner, and case. My husband and I purchased the above listed products from Four Seasons Electronics on 8600 Vineland Ave. #103. The salesmen sold us..."
- "I purchased a sectional from Whitley Galleries, manufacturer C.R. Laine (lifetime warranty. It arrived defected (left side one inch taller then the right side). It took 5 months..."
- "I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet, with the "exquisite upgrade" for mother's day this year. The photo showed a dozen or so red roses with five or six large..."
- "I purchased Conspiration Pilote Canvas sunglasses from Louis Vuitton store. After carefully wearing little more than 100 times center bar canvas leather broke and fell out. Went to..."