16.9K views

We are looking for more Westgate Resort Owners to join us in a Class Action Lawsuit against Westgate Resorts.

I'm going to FL this summer and will be passing out business cards and putting them in restrooms and gas station so people can join. I'm thinking that once we have enough people. Maybe up to 2,000.00 I would like to set up an up coming dates for protesting in Washington and FL. They need to hear our voices. I don't mine taking off 1 month to do this. I'm still upset the fact that they can still scam other families.

Please do the same in your home town. There are free business cards on line you can create.

Log on to facebook

type in: Westgate Resort is a SHAM... WOW

Comments

I want to join in on the class action law suit

I feel I've been scammed by Westgate Resorts, never stayed at the unit I suppose to own, space unavailable when I need it, never got what I was told I'd get,the increase in taxes & fees should be against the law. I want in on the law suit.

Westgate are the biggest crooks

Very interested, they are such liars and have been just terrible.

Please add us too. We found out months later that the type of unit we were told we purchased is not what we actually have.

to Kathleen Butler #1422873

Our email b5saved@yahoo.com

Thanks

Me too became apart of the fast talking SCAM...What they promise you get, IT was not the case...I AM SO DISAPPOINTED AND WOULD NEVER DO IT AGAIN. PLEASE INCLUDED ME IN THE ACTION SUIT AT TAMMYG1968@YAHOO.COM

Interested

Too many lies and promises from sales people. HOA is to much money and is not what they say when I bought the shares and a different unit they showed too.

This post was from 2010 and we are in 2018 so When is this lawsuit happening ???