18.3K views

We are looking for more Westgate Resort Owners to join us in a Class Action Lawsuit against Westgate Resorts.

I'm going to FL this summer and will be passing out business cards and putting them in restrooms and gas station so people can join. I'm thinking that once we have enough people. Maybe up to 2,000.00 I would like to set up an up coming dates for protesting in Washington and FL. They need to hear our voices. I don't mine taking off 1 month to do this. I'm still upset the fact that they can still scam other families.

Please do the same in your home town. There are free business cards on line you can create.

Log on to facebook

type in: Westgate Resort is a SHAM... WOW

Comments

What is the class action suit for?

My name is Robert Timms I would like to join your class action lawsuit

Please count me in! Coleluvsu@yahoo.com

please. I would like to participate.

I was not aware of the 10 day rescission period and cant afford this. msjoiharris@gmail.com

I would like to participate in a class action suit. Bought in Myrtle beach in 07.

Those beautiful models in the lobby were guaranteed by 09. 10+ yrs later and they are not even close.

Straight up scammed. docmash3@yahoo.com

Count me in. Same terrible experience.

Why is this allowed? Orpark@gmail.com

We are interested to sue Westgate as well. Has anything came of this as of September 2018? I am not able to find anything recently.

Hello and yes, we were shamed as well. I think it's disgusting that we have to pay to go to any of their resort other than our home resort.

I tried to sell it to my god daughter for a very low amount just to get out of it and they gave me every reason why it would be very difficult to sell it to anyone. The red tape was to much to go thru. They basically told me that I was stuck with it or just stop paying the maintenance fee and loose it all together. It seems this would be my only way out.

It grieved me that I have invested so much into it and would loose it all. I hate Westgate and I haven't stayed there in years. They also told me when we purchased an upgrade at Westgate lakes that it was still under construction and they were building a waterpark on the new portion, that was 10 years ago and it's still not done.

You can barely find a parking space whenever you go there and if you do it's a mile from where you're staying. Definitely a rip off.

In looking to join as well

If you are going to sue this timeshare comps, count me in.

If there is a possibility of a lawsuit count me in. joalgami@hotmail.com

please include me I was one of the owners at Westgate in Las Vegas that went belly up and is now owned by Hilton Its a nightmare. rperkey@att.net

please include me in the lawsuit godisgood1965@gmail.com

include me dalia19652011@hotmail.com

eso esta interesante y me gustaria saber mas, hacen 19 años estoy atada a este engañoy me gustaria salir de el, beneficiada a si como ellos lo estan.

Include me in the lawsuit freerlima@hotmail.comi tried to cancel my purchase and also the Westgate cruise and travel membership and have not been able to do it.

I'm west gate owne and would to join the lawsuit. FMiller740@aol.com

I own Westgate thimeshare as well. Let me Know if there is going to be a lawsuit assan17@gmail.com

I own Westgate timeshare as well. Let me know if there is going to be a lawsuit. hjackson1421@yahoo.com

One solution I can give. Put your timeshare in a land trust sell the land trust.

No transfer fees . That's the only way I would purchase a timeshare.