18.5K views

We are looking for more Westgate Resort Owners to join us in a Class Action Lawsuit against Westgate Resorts.

I'm going to FL this summer and will be passing out business cards and putting them in restrooms and gas station so people can join. I'm thinking that once we have enough people. Maybe up to 2,000.00 I would like to set up an up coming dates for protesting in Washington and FL. They need to hear our voices. I don't mine taking off 1 month to do this. I'm still upset the fact that they can still scam other families.

Please do the same in your home town. There are free business cards on line you can create.

Log on to facebook

type in: Westgate Resort is a SHAM... WOW

Comments

Put me on the list beckycraig2@verizon.net

Count me in hmchaudhary@sbcglobal.net.

I am interested in building a case against them also, you can contact me Carlo736@aol.com

count me in gjp1965@hotmail.com

Please count me in! Purchased in 2014. ashabbychic@yahoo.com

RelievedCarolinaDog596

I BROUGHT INTO WESTGATE IN 2006 IN ORLANDO FLA. I VISTED LAS VEGAS EXPECTING TO STAY @ THE NEW RESORT THEY BUILT ON THE STRIP, NOW IS THE HILTON GARDEN VACATION.

I CHECK IN AT THE 50+ YEAR OLD HILTON WHICH IS A DUMP. I UPGRADE AFTER SEEING THE NEW ROOM, WHICH WAS BIG MISTAKE. I'VE BEEN RIPOFF.

IT"S NOT WORTH IT. MICHAEL LOCKETT

Count us in your lawsuit. Retired and offered to give our fully paid timeshare back to Westgate Vacation Villas in Orlando with their Deed Give Back program.

The fee they were going to charge us was $1500. and we were going to pay it just to get out of these $1100. Maintenance fees. We just received a form letter saying they declined our request to give back our deed and we would have to keep paying the maintenance fees or they would place us in default with accrued interest, penalties and court costs.

David Siegel lives in a $100,000,000.

home in Windermere, FL and has no problem screwing senior citizens who were loyal owners for years. Email: dchilds2@verizon.net

to Dchilds #1607202

We bough a timeshare in2004 Las Vegas - Flamingo Bay- despite out continues payment of yearly tax ( very small portion - the HUGE maintenance fee go up and yet the place is a filthy Pidgeon dropping including dead birds, bad repair - chipped steps, room accommodations, etc. It is located nowhere close to any of the attractions in the middle of nowhere.

and the local environment is trash Ville haven - No pride in their own property. We have only been there twice over this entire time, have tried to use other locations to transfer but those fees come a t a HUGE price and now unable to transfer multiple unused weeks to try to get a family vacation - Yet at the time we were told this was a benefit of owning a "Westgate Timeshare" - We have offered to GIVE it away to ANYBODY for free - But we are referred to their "legal" department " which to no surprise will again cost us $$$$$$$. They wouldn't take it back at NO cost.

- I am ready to just ignore the annual fee - never use it again and figure the court cost will balance those fees - I am good with that. - PLEASE TAKE IT BACK!

What is the class action suit for?

My name is Robert Timms I would like to join your class action lawsuit

Please count me in! Coleluvsu@yahoo.com

please. I would like to participate.

I was not aware of the 10 day rescission period and cant afford this. msjoiharris@gmail.com

I would like to participate in a class action suit. Bought in Myrtle beach in 07.

Those beautiful models in the lobby were guaranteed by 09. 10+ yrs later and they are not even close.

Straight up scammed. docmash3@yahoo.com

Count me in. Same terrible experience.

Why is this allowed? Orpark@gmail.com

We are interested to sue Westgate as well. Has anything came of this as of September 2018? I am not able to find anything recently.

Hello and yes, we were shamed as well. I think it's disgusting that we have to pay to go to any of their resort other than our home resort.

I tried to sell it to my god daughter for a very low amount just to get out of it and they gave me every reason why it would be very difficult to sell it to anyone. The red tape was to much to go thru. They basically told me that I was stuck with it or just stop paying the maintenance fee and loose it all together. It seems this would be my only way out.

It grieved me that I have invested so much into it and would loose it all. I hate Westgate and I haven't stayed there in years. They also told me when we purchased an upgrade at Westgate lakes that it was still under construction and they were building a waterpark on the new portion, that was 10 years ago and it's still not done.

You can barely find a parking space whenever you go there and if you do it's a mile from where you're staying. Definitely a rip off.

In looking to join as well

If you are going to sue this timeshare comps, count me in.

If there is a possibility of a lawsuit count me in. joalgami@hotmail.com

please include me I was one of the owners at Westgate in Las Vegas that went belly up and is now owned by Hilton Its a nightmare. rperkey@att.net