I have been a owner since 1994, I recently upgraded to a two bedroom at the Westgate resort in Orlando.Upon arrival I asked for directions since my husband and I were in another room from the rest of the family.

NO ONE COULD TELL ME WHERE THE BUILDING I NEEDED WAS. TWO PEOPLE DID NOT KNOW HOW TO SPEAK ENGLISH. THE ROOM MY HUSBAND AND I STAYED IN SMELLED LIKE COOKING OIL AND FISH. IT WAS SO BAD THAT WE HAD TO PUT WET TOWELS UNDER THE DOOR SO THAT OUR CLOTHES WOULD NOT SMELL OF FISH AND OIL.

THIS LASTED FOR TWO DAYS. I CALLED BUT GUEST SERVICES STATED THAT THEY COULD ONLY DEODORIZE THE RUG. MY HUSBAND AND I WENT TO THE ROOM WHERE MY FAMILY WAS AND THEY HAD TO CALL THE EXTERMINATOR BECAUSE OF DROPPINGS ON THE BED.(RATS?, LIZARDS?). THE NEXT FROM JULY 16TH THROUGH THE 20TH MY HUSBAND AND I BATTLED WITH WATERBUGS WE HAD TO CALL THE EXTERMINATOR THE SECOND TIME.

EVERYDAY MY HUSBAND AND I WERE KILLING WATER BUGS. THEY DID NOT COME FROM UNDER THE DOOR AS GUEST SERVICES SAID BECAUSE THEY WERE IN THE BEDROOM ON THE CEILING, WALLS EVERYWHERE. I WAS AFRAID TO SLEEP BECAUSE THEY WERE IN THE BEDROOM. WE CALLED FOR THE ROOM TO BE CLEANED, NO ONE SHOWED.

IT WAS THE WORST STAY THAT I HAVE ENCOUNTERED WITH WESTGATE. THE ROOMS WERE NOT CLEANED BECAUSE WHEN WE PULLED OUT THE BEDS WE FOUND SOCKS, FROM OTHER GUEST, EVEN A SNORKEL MASK , BEHIND THE BEDS WERE DIRTY, THE BED SKIRTS WERE DIRTY WITH HAIR, DUST, BEHIND THE DRESSERS WERE CAKED WITH DIRT.

IT WAS A MESS.

Review about: Westgate Resorts Room.

Had an Experience with Westgate Resorts?

Comments

Westgate Guest Relations

We are so sorry for the issues you experienced during your stay.We never want our owners to feel anything but appreciated and valued.

We admit that we fell short during your stay and would love to speak with you about the problems you experienced.

Please contact our owners relations department immediately.Again, we apologize and we would love to have the opportunity to make things right.

#519824

You got to wonder what they are using the maint fee for, it sure isn't housekeeping. www.timesharetricks.blogspot.com