4.0
Facilities and Services

Westgate representative's are very unprofessional.I called to schedule a payment arrangement for my monthly mortgage and they went in to my account un authorized the week before.

I called to have them put the money back because I needed it to pay my rent. They apologized and said they were going to put the money back. Every time I spoke with someone I got a different answer about when should I expect my money back in to my account. One representative said it should be posted back right away, another representative said 5 to 7 days, and another one said 7 to 10 days.

I then received a call about my scheduled payment and the representative reminded me of my schedule payment and then just hung up. I called the number back and complained about the rude call and informed them that I still haven't received my money that they took out the previous week, and then the representatives said they refunded my money on 12/17/2015and that I should check with my bank. I called my bank on 12/18/2015 and 12/19/2015 and they informed me that Westgate did not access my account to refund my money. I then called Westgate again to ask about my refund and they said that it was returned and that it will take 7-10 business days to hit my account.

My bank already told me that if they refunded my money it would have shown up the next day and then posted back to my account. Every time I spoke to a representative I got a different explanation and then they really think that they are going to go back into my account and take another payment with out returning my payment that they took unauthorized. I made a big mistake dealing with Westgate. They offer no assistance in trying to resolve your issue and then when you ask to speak to a supervisor you can never speak to one.

Going forward until I can get out of Westgate ownership. I will call my payments in when they are due. I will not authorize or post date any more payments. I have always paid my mortgage every month and for them to be so disrespectful was an insult.

I will only deal with them when it is time to pay my mortgage.I rather not speak to a representative any other time.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of westgate resorts vacation ownership and associated monetary loss in the amount of $401. Westgate Resorts needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned westgate resorts vacation ownership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Westgate Resorts.

Had an Experience with Westgate Resorts?

Comments