Informed Westgate sales representative I didn't have funds to pay for travel club, and I am on vacation.He told me I can work out a deal where you don't have to pay another penny after the initial payment.

I paid the travel club off.

Later informed I owed more money.

I kept the managers signed note stating I didn't have to pay another dime.But, Westgate is telling me I owe over $2,000.00.

Westgate has not acknowledged my complaint my letter to the corporate office but to inform me to pay the additional fees even if a manager told me not to.

Review about: Westgate Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Had an Experience with Westgate Resorts?

Comments

Budget Inn - Room Review Budget Inn "I stayed at the Budget Inn in Pinellas Park, Florida off Hwy 19 N from Thursday, 9/22 until Monday, 9/25. I've never stayed in such a rat hole! I stayed..." Read more Festiva - The worst vacation Festiva "I arrived july 14 , when i arrived the welcome center was closed didn't make an issue because of traffic arriving late was my fault. Upon entering the room noticed..." Read more Bluegreen Resorts - WARNING - Top 5 Timeshare Scams - Share your thoughts feelings and dealings about your resort! Bluegreen Resorts "Timeshare owners beware! According to the FTC, numerous state attorney generals, BBB and other trusted sources, timeshare owners and consumers going on timeshare presentations are under attack. Anyone who has..." Read more Westgate Resorts - Vacation Ownership Review from Bronson, Florida Westgate Resorts "I stayed at Westgate Resorts last night, Feb 3-4th 2016. Our room (1035b) had a decent set up and it was a nicely decorated room with a balcony, but it..." Read more Sleep Number - Salesperson insisted it would work and it didn't Sleep Number "The salesman Dan continually told us that the only problem with the adjustable bed not fitting was a slay bed and a bed with drawers at the bottom. We took..." Read more Threads King - Thread king  -  Thanks for your purchase! and never shipped!... [135 DAY LATER]... there's no answer and no product Threads King " I ordered 2 item on thread king - 7 May 2017 order number is 89858 Package (1)package hardly arrived package (2) is not stwill arrived. 135 days passed. I..." Read more Nightmare in Tuscaloosa, AL- InTown Suites Intown Suites "If you love horror movies and would like to star in one, head on over to In Town Suites in Tuscaloosa, AL! This place has an all inclusive horror experience...." Read more Experian - The free deep email web scan does not work Experian "Experian is currently promoting a deep web scan for your email and it sounds like a scam because I have submitted a second email and each time at the end..." Read more