I have written to every attorney general that could be involved, my state senators, the senators of Florida and Nevada, the BBB of each state and the FBI.I have also written to a membership they belong to which states they hold their members accountable.

This *** (David Siegel) is so powerful. I will continue to fight forever if need be. They stole $4000 from me and, although that is not as much as come of you have lost, it is a great deal to me, especially when you get nothing for it.

If you wish to conact me email me at legaleigh@yahoo.com.I would love to join as many people as possible to fight this criminal.

legaleigh wrote the review because of "i asked to cancel after i received a copy of the contract and they will not honor the cancellation clause. also, they lied about the interest rate and payments." at Westgate Resorts. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $4000 and wants Westgate Resorts to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was high pressure and lies. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Westgate Resorts vacation club for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Westgate Resorts?

Comments

Tacoma, Washington, United States #942835

Sounds like you didn't read your contract and then had buyers remorse.

Who cares if he is rich or poor.That doesn't impact the business decision.

He sold to you regardless of your status.

Calling someone a criminal...I hope he destroys.

to useyourheadnologic Tacoma, Washington, United States #946107

This is to useyourheadnologic.Really.

I was not given a copy of the contract when I left the presentation. When I called to cancel, I was told that Nevada has no cooling off period. That was a lie. when I finally received a copy of the contract, I wrote to cancel which is my right after receiving a copy of the contract.

They have refused to cancel. As far as being rich or poor, he is getting rich by scamming. I hope he tries to destroy me for calling a spade a spade.

He has gotten away with stealing from thousands of people and maybe he should get the punishment he deserves.I couldn't read a contract I did not have and yes I am entitled to having buyers remorse and to cancel something I will never use.