I purchased a timeshare with westgate after a couple days I went back to cxl contract because of all the poor reviews.A so called "closing officer" told me that I could not cxl the contract.

I tried to find in the docs the cancellation clause and I could not find it. After looking in their cheap black book they gave when I purchased I found the docs hidden and I later found out that it is a common practice with this company so no one can cxl if they choose to. BE CAREFUl.

it is a scam.ok o

Had an Experience with Westgate Resorts?

Comments

Ridx

Here are some agencies for everyone to contact that are on this class or people whom are fed up with west gate and their deceptive practices. The more people that contact all these agencies the quicker they will be investigated for fraud and ethics on state and federal charges.

1)FTC 1(877)382-4357

2)HUD 1(800)347-3735

3)Bureau of Compliance,Regulations and Complaints,Orlando 1(850)488-1122

4)FL Dept of AG and Consumer Services 1(800)435-7352

Out of FL 1(850)410-3800

5)Div of Consumer Services(timeshares) 1(850)487-1395

6)FL Public Service Commission 1(800)342-3552.

If everyone and I mean everyone that reads these posts contacts all these agencies they will have plenty of ammunition to go after them on several State and Federal charges.Lets give them their just action for all of their deceptive practices and fraud to all they encounter.

Hello go and read my post and you will know what to do but you must act soon because what you will read in my post will be presented soon just let Aldo know you want to be part of this and want to join.Act soon and put them behind you and prevail so read my post and call him soon.