Orlando, Florida

I purchased at Westgate Lakes Resort in 2001, I was just there and in the unit that I'm supposed to own a week of. The only thing that has been upgraded in that unit in the last 14 years have been the TVs.

They have gone in and replaced the TVs only. The appliances and other items in the unit are in utter disrepair. They seem to have turned the resort into some type of hotel /resort. So during the sales process they made all these claims about how the maintenance fees were so important for the upkeep of the property but yet the oven storage draw is literally hanging off the refrigerator looks like something a slum lord just brought out from a previous renal with dents and scars on it.

The furniture looks worn and tattered. I have personally paid in around $8,000 in maintenance fees over the years and if they sold all 52 weeks, their should have been approximately $416,000. from just that one unit alone. I feel like this place should be immaculate and nothing less with the type of revenue they are generating from just this unit alone.

This is an outrage, truly a rip off at its best. I would like to file a law suit for all the breaches of contract from all the lies.

I apologize for the lack of photos, my cell phone was all I had during my stay and the camera didn't take clear photos. How ever I'm sure that there are others out there who can attest to this situation.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: I propose to cancel my contract based on Westgate not upholding their agreement for the maintainance and upkeep of the Timeshare..

Comments