Orlando, Florida
Facilities and Services

I called Morgan and Morgan today I am over all the calls . I told them a million times its in my ex name through the courts .

They don't care ! so they say sale it ok I find a buyer then they tell them your not going to get apple to apple of what they got !you have to pay $400 to your own week plus anywhere you travel its $400 plus $800 Maintances Fees . so I say forget that they can go to a much nicer place then here for that.

then I had one lady call me and told me her story about how she was Divorced and had kids and how she wanted out off it then she say why don't you give it to your kids are you kidding me !!!!!!! the calls keep coming I tell them the same thing they aren't going to get a time out of me !if there are any current law suits let me know I am in faithn99@yahoo.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Westgate Resorts Vacation Ownership.

Westgate Resorts Cons: Rude bunch of people.

Comments

#1020755

susan budowski 3200 well worth it austin arronson is around 2900 better than paying dues and taxes you pay that much a year in all fees

#1019629

The government need to step in and do something about this Timeshare ripping off people. If anyone knows a lawyer willing to take on the case I am sure there are hundreds of people who would want to file a Class Action case against Westgate.

Please let me know if there is lawyer up to the challenge. I can be contacted at 1paulette1@gmail.com

#1020741
@Timeshare Tired

quit paying monthly dues and get a timeshare attorney i did some take payments screw westgate bunch of leaches

#1020748
@Anonymous

who did you use and cost ?